CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Word Wall Word Activity



Each week, we have new word wall words.  One activity we do to practice reading and writing our new word wall words is to write a story using those words.  The leader gets to write the sentence on our big chart.  Others write on their white boards.  The white boards are extra big so that they will fit on top of knees while writing.  I purchased white tile board from Home Depot and they were cut in 12 x 18 inch rectangles for free.  We call this interactive writing because the teacher is involved in making sure the sentence is correct.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to be able to read and see what wonderful things are going on in class. You be sure to let me know what I can do as a parent to help my little one along the way. Thank you. One of your proud parents...IShepherd

    ReplyDelete