CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool's Day

Is Mrs. Carter tricky or what?  I told students that a finger paint company had contacted me to test their finger paint.  The only color they had left was brown.  I told them I did not have any finger paint paper, so paper plates would work just as good.  When I started giving each student their spoonful of "finger paint", they commented that it smelled good and that it looked like chocolate pudding.  I told them I would tell the finger paint company those things.  It wasn't long before one student snuck a lick, and the other students screamed out that he had tasted finger paint.  I said, "What!!!!!  Put finger paint in your mouth........April Fools."  Then I handed out spoons and more chocolate pudding to eat!  The rest of the day, students were trying to play tricks on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment