CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Before and after clipboards

I have been teaching for 34 years.....no telling how old these clipboards are?????  They were written on, scratched, dirty, etc. Yuck!  Time for a redo.  First I spray painted the tops and edges of the clipboards.  Then I painted the backs with chalkboard paint. ("When you finish writing around the room, practice your spelling words on the back.")  I have had the apple gift wrap for years and years.  I am sure I bought it from some kid selling it for a fund raiser.  It is very sturdy paper, so I decided to decoupage it onto the clipboards.  I am, after all, the apple teacher.  Then I coated only the front with layers (4) of varnish for protection.  Hopefully, they will inspire great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment